Friday, November 14, 2008

Who am I

well it goes something like this. Im an avid outdoors man. one who enjoys spending time in places were few men have walked. a friend of the farmer. grew up around it. Its a way of life. to the cattle men im no stranger. He has made a life doing something I love. Some what of an athlete. collage football is what I crave. Don't forget the sport of rodeo. just watch Billy Etbaugher Ride a bronc and try to say he is not a true athlete. A respecter of all good people and good things no matter who or what they may be. Music now thats one of the things I can say I truly respect believe it our not right down to the classical music that yes I listen to. Im a son , grandson, husband, father, and a fiend. Religious? yes, and not afraid so basically what I'm telling anyone visiting this sight is ask and you shall receive a theory. one thing I like about my theories is they are mine. open to change? yes, but none the less mine. ask any question I will give it to you as strait as it can come from my mouth. yes I am only 32 and from a small town in the middle of utah and my computer skills are pretty much null and void but ask and a theory will be born.
 




4 comments:

suzy said...

I am so impressed. My brother a blogger--who would have thought. It will be fun to see what you continue to post.

Lance said...

I never thought I would see in my life the two words, "philosophical" and "cowboy" be seen right next to each other, until now.

I do have one question. If an elk craps in the woods and there is no one there to smell it, does it still stink?

shannon said...

Very impressive! My new age little brother. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on Lance's question! We love you! Hope you are taking great care of Lisa, can't wait to see you all this weekend.

elkspotter said...

I need you to name my gun O great one. I know that I am not worthy to hold a gun like Wilma or Sharlene but I want mine named just the same. So please if you have the time name my gun for me.